Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: February 2009
A cliché and is an expression that at its birth was both original and clever. But clever expressions spread like wildfire (I couldn’t resist that one!), and over the passage of time such expressions become trite and overused. Readers often see clichés as signs of laziness and/or lack of creativity. http://robsmegaphone.com/2008/02/21/layers-of-revision/
But just for today, let’s embrace the cliché.
News goofs: Know bodie sed copie edatin wuz eazey Continue reading
The Forum Online , Lander University’s online student newspaper started a new project today called LU BLOG-O-RAMA. I am happy to join my pal Paul Crutcher in welcoming you. Rob’s Megaphone, “where laughter, fun, and writing intersect,” started March 5, … Continue reading
How many words are in your vocabulary? The average high school graduate is said to know about 10,000 words. The average 4-year college graduate is said to know about 20,000 words. Do you have room for any more words in … Continue reading
A couple of my students from Lander University borrowed from MTV Cribs and created LU Cribs for our Forum Online student news website. Continue reading
: : : : : : : : : : :