- Thanks @JoCoWash I have neglected this twitter account. Find me please at @gwdcal . I appreciate the shout out! twitter.com/JoCoWash/statu… 1 year ago
- @FoxNews Those who represent this mentality, including the left handed media, are the reason democrats are not taken seriously anymore. 1 year ago
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar wp.me/pcPTE-Nb 4 years ago
- Singer-song writer Walter Salas-Humara to play Sundance greenwoodcalendar.com/event/singer-s… via @gwdcal 4 years ago
- This is Honeybone greenwoodcalendar.com/this-is-honeyb… 4 years ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
May 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: robertstevenson
A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar via A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar.
Brown Sugar Substitute transform into Zombies and they join the other walking dead at the Mill House to kick off the Zombie Craw in Uptown Greenwood. And, thanks for the shout out, Will. zombies music video with familiar faces from … Continue reading
The First Amendment gives media awesome power, which has earned them the unofficial designation of the “Fourth Estate” by some and “watchdog” by others. However, with this awesome power comes immense responsibility. When the media focus on profits over … Continue reading
Do you find that there are some foods that require extra effort to consume, but are, sometimes, simply worth the reward? I mean couldn’t the waiter remove the crab from its legs before it got to my table, c’mon! And … Continue reading
Gravity shmavity. Look up in the sky – It’s a bird! It’s a plane. No. it’s your neighbor on the way to work? Go back 100 years and try to Skype your 20th Century friend in Europe that your Gravity … Continue reading
The best way to get your visitors to return to your blog is to reward them with your writing. All the available social networks and blog marketing tools will do little to increase return visits to your blogs unless you … Continue reading
Hello. Play my latest show by clicking on the program name below: Dr. Rob Retro Show. The Dr. Rob Retro Radio show airs on Lander University’s XLR radio station. This episode explores some music which have special meaning to me, … Continue reading
Greetings folks, I’ve compiled some of my favorite silly posts from Rob’s Megaphone I hope you enjoy them. Silly Signs 37: Why does this happen? robertstevenson wrote 9 hours ago: Why does this happen? Maybe somebody is happy he learned … Continue reading
little child dry your crying eyes how can I explain the fear you feel inside You were born into this evil world where man is killing man and noone knows just why what have we begun? just look what we … Continue reading