- Thanks @JoCoWash I have neglected this twitter account. Find me please at @gwdcal . I appreciate the shout out! twitter.com/JoCoWash/statu… 1 year ago
- @FoxNews Those who represent this mentality, including the left handed media, are the reason democrats are not taken seriously anymore. 1 year ago
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar wp.me/pcPTE-Nb 4 years ago
- Singer-song writer Walter Salas-Humara to play Sundance greenwoodcalendar.com/event/singer-s… via @gwdcal 4 years ago
- This is Honeybone greenwoodcalendar.com/this-is-honeyb… 4 years ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
January 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: *Silly stuff (signs, news, pics)
Rob’s Megaphone is 1 year old today. I’ve enjoyed writing about writing and grammar, sharing my thoughts, and I’ve had fun being silly. Here are some highlight (or lowlights) for the past year. I CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR … Continue reading
News goofs: Know bodie sed copie edatin wuz eazey Continue reading
The Forum Online , Lander University’s online student newspaper started a new project today called LU BLOG-O-RAMA. I am happy to join my pal Paul Crutcher in welcoming you. Rob’s Megaphone, “where laughter, fun, and writing intersect,” started March 5, … Continue reading
: : : : : : : : : : :
This is funny. : : : : : : : : : : :
How to be a good husband Pay attention now
TGI Friday Funnies . . . and reduces ability to correct silly headlines. No. On second thought . . . panic is a good idea What in the world are gerbils doing in this article. I repeat – this paper … Continue reading