Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
September 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: funny
Do you find that there are some foods that require extra effort to consume, but are, sometimes, simply worth the reward? I mean couldn’t the waiter remove the crab from its legs before it got to my table, c’mon! And … Continue reading
Greetings folks, I’ve compiled some of my favorite silly posts from Rob’s Megaphone I hope you enjoy them. Silly Signs 37: Why does this happen? robertstevenson wrote 9 hours ago: Why does this happen? Maybe somebody is happy he learned … Continue reading
What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
St. Patrick’s Day: Honoring Famous Leprechauns
For more, see The Day The Copyeditor Was Sick
MTV Cribs may be cool, but LU Cribs is red hot. LU Cribs is the brainchild of Shaye and TC, two talented tennis players from Lander University (where I teach). Their wit and humor will leave you wanting more. [blip.tv ?posts_id=1819799&dest=-1] … Continue reading
News goofs: Know bodie sed copie edatin wuz eazey Continue reading
How to be a good husband Pay attention now