Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
November 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: news
Greetings folks, I’ve compiled some of my favorite silly posts from Rob’s Megaphone I hope you enjoy them. Silly Signs 37: Why does this happen? robertstevenson wrote 9 hours ago: Why does this happen? Maybe somebody is happy he learned … Continue reading
For more, see The Day The Copyeditor Was Sick
Rob’s Megaphone is 1 year old today. I’ve enjoyed writing about writing and grammar, sharing my thoughts, and I’ve had fun being silly. Here are some highlight (or lowlights) for the past year. I CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR … Continue reading
News goofs: Know bodie sed copie edatin wuz eazey Continue reading
TGI Friday Funnies . . . and reduces ability to correct silly headlines. No. On second thought . . . panic is a good idea What in the world are gerbils doing in this article. I repeat – this paper … Continue reading
Dumb news We can’t be at the top of our game everyday . . . Dumb crooks Dumb musicians Dumb scientists Dumb ad giver & taker Dumb lady
Best of Rob’s Silly Stuff If laughter is the best medicine, welcome to my medicine cabinet. I’ve put together some of my favorite silly post from Rob’s Megaphone for the last six months. I hope you enjoy them. Silly Pics: What … Continue reading
Nothing like television news broadcasters (not one, but two) losing it over someone’s misfortune to build empathy and credibility with the viewers.
Silly News 32: The day the headline writer got fired.
More TV News Bloopers