- Thanks @JoCoWash I have neglected this twitter account. Find me please at @gwdcal . I appreciate the shout out! twitter.com/JoCoWash/statu… 1 year ago
- @FoxNews Those who represent this mentality, including the left handed media, are the reason democrats are not taken seriously anymore. 1 year ago
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar wp.me/pcPTE-Nb 4 years ago
- Singer-song writer Walter Salas-Humara to play Sundance greenwoodcalendar.com/event/singer-s… via @gwdcal 4 years ago
- This is Honeybone greenwoodcalendar.com/this-is-honeyb… 4 years ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
October 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Thoughts
The word “queue” is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed. Of all the words in the English language, the word ‘set’ has the most definitions! … Continue reading
Usually I write after doing the appropriate research, so I can present the facts along with my interpretation and carefully considered opinion. This post is just different. I have no master plan. I don’t even know how I’m going to … Continue reading
Spongebob is in the lead? Check out the “Cartoon U” poll on left sidebar or click here.
Did you know that the moon is moving away from Earth? Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. People spend about two weeks of their lives at traffic lights! Fewer than half of the 16,200 major league baseball players have … Continue reading
Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. A fresh egg sinks in water; a stale one won’t. One in ten people live on an island. The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer. Pearls melt in … Continue reading